ACPA’s 2022 Professional Scholarships are now open. Please read about the opportunities below and consider applying for a scholarship.
Deadline Extended! ACPA is now accepting applications until November 30, 2021 for the following professional awards and scholarships:
- David P. Kuehn Speech Scholarship is designed to help current master’s or doctoral students enrolled in a communication sciences and disorders or related program participate in ACPA’s Annual Meeting. This scholarship provides a one-year ACPA Student Membership, $500 for travel expenses related to ACPA’s Annual Meeting, and registration for ACPA’s Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference Symposium. Apply for the Kuehn Scholarship
- Donna Pruzansky Memorial Fund Grant for Nurses provides a one-year ACPA Membership, $500 for travel expenses related to ACPA’s Annual Meeting, basic meeting registration, and registration for one ACPA webinar. Apply for the Pruzansky Grant
- Mazaheri Young Professional Scholarship supports the participation of professionals new to their field. This scholarship provides a one-year ACPA Membership, $500 for travel expenses related to ACPA’s Annual Meeting and basic Annual Meeting registration. Apply for the Mazaheri Scholarship
- Karlind T. Moller Cleft/Craniofacial Scholarship for Speech Pathology/Audiology Students helps current undergraduate/graduate students in accredited speech-language pathology and/or audiology degree programs fund research/projects involving patients with cleft lip/palate and/or other craniofacial anomalies. The Moller Scholarship provides a one-year ACPA Student Membership and $1,000 for research/project expenses. Apply for the Moller Scholarship
- James F. Mulick Educational Scholarship provides an orthodontic resident with a one-year ACPA Student Membership, $500 for travel expenses related to ACPA’s Annual Meeting and basic meeting registration. Apply for the Mulick Scholarship
Please contact Erin Mallis, Senior Specialist, Membership & Governance at ACPA’s National Office, at email@example.com or (919) 933-9044 x 214 with any questions.