All abstracts are blinded and peer reviewed according to specific criteria. Research in progress is acceptable as long as tentative, data-based conclusions are stated in the abstract. Poster presentations and non-research presentations will be selected on the basis of topic, quality of material, and available space. If a significant number of attendees could obtain or have obtained this information elsewhere, it may cause your abstract to receive a lower rating.
Abstracts will be assessed based on the following points:
- Is the topic original or innovative? Will the presentation provide new information?
- Is the topic important/relevant? Is the topic appropriate for ACPA’s Annual Meeting?
- Is the information well organized?
- Are there significant practical and/or theoretical implications of the information to be presented?
- Is the required information from the Abstract Submission Guidelines included?
View abstract submission for more information.