Thank you to everyone who participated in the Team Coordinator Retreat in 2022! A recording of the event is available here. This on-demand activity is free for ACPA members, and non-members may purchase the recording for $75.
We are excited to announce that ACPA will be hosting its Team Coordinator Retreat again this fall! This year, the retreat will be held virtually on November 9, 2023, and attendees can earn accredited continuing education credits. The retreat will provide opportunities for team coordinators to learn, collaborate, and discuss topics centered on care coordination. Team coordinators and other healthcare professionals from all disciplines and experience levels are invited to join this event.
We’ve extended the presentation submission deadline to Friday, September 15th! For more information about submitting a presentation, please see the FAQs below.
Expected Schedule (all times are listed in Eastern Daylight Time)
1:00 – 1:05 PM
1:05 – 2:05 PM
This panel will discuss how to navigate complicated and/or unusual case management, perspectives from different disciplines and what their roles were on the team, how they communicated to different members of their team, and how they coordinated within different disciplines.
2:05 – 3:05 PM
3:05 – 3:55 PM
EMR Idea Share
3:55 – 4:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
ACPA is currently seeking presentation submissions for the virtual retreat. Presentation types include:
- Panel Presentation (15 minutes per panelist). ACPA is seeking team coordinators to present on a panel. Each panelist will present a case of a patient that required complex care coordination. Presentations should include: a brief history of the patient and situation, an explanation of their role as the coordinator, a list of team members who assisted with this matter, the outcome, and any lessons learned. Please be sure to omit any patient identifiers.
- 10-Minute Talks. Submissions can focus on any topic related to team care coordination.
Please complete the presentation submission form (click here) before Friday, September 15th by 5:00 ET. Please note that submitters are encouraged not to submit the same presentation for the Team Coordinator Retreat and ACPA’s Annual Meeting.
On the submission form you will be asked for the following information:
- How will this presentation be useful to team coordinators?
- Please add a description/summary of your presentation, including a general outline.
- What is the problem/opportunity/issue that has created the need for this presentation?
- Describe the evidence that supports the need for this presentation. For example, trends in literature. Please include reference, learner survey, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A recording of the retreat will be offered on-demand in ACPA’s Online Learning Library after the live event.
Yes, we will be offering accredited continuing education credits this year!
Yes! You will be able to submit your questions and/or comments through the Q&A or chat feature at any time. Presenters can reply to your questions after their presentation concludes.
When you registered, you should have received a registration confirmation email. Within that confirmation email, you will find the link and passcode to join us live.
You will also receive an email from ACPA staff the day before the retreat as a reminder and this email will also include the link and passcode.
Please do not share the link and passcode. Only registered attendees will be admitted to the Team Coordinator Retreat.
Please contact email@example.com for additional questions about the retreat.