ACPA recommends the following brands for bottle feeding:
- The Enfamil Cleft Palate Nurser by Mead Johnson
- The Haberman Special Needs Bottle by Medela
- The Pigeon Bottle by Respironics
The following links provide updated manufacturer instructions for Cleft Nursers. This information, along with guidance from your cleft-craniofacial team, may be used to determine the best fit for your baby.
This information is provided for educational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice. ACPA encourages all patients and caregivers to consult with a health care provider before proceeding to use any of information presented here.
ACPA does not endorse these products or websites. Consult a cleft team or pediatrician before pursuing any changes in feeding.
- Enfamil Cleft Palate Nurser by Mead-Johnson 800.222.9123
- Special Needs Bottle by Medela (formerly the Haberman Feeder) 800.435.8316 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pigeon Bottle by Respironics Parent Line: 888.766.8443; Medical Professionals/Hospitals: 800.225.0230
- Dr. Brown’s Specialty Feeding System 800.778.9001
- Products may also be available online at Amazon.com.
For more information, please Contact Us.