Abstract Submission for the 2024 Annual Meeting Is Open!
ACPA’s Annual Meeting is the most comprehensive event for cleft and craniofacial education. Presentations range from panels and short talks to the latest scientific research and include presentations on a variety of topics. ACPA members have access to past meeting abstracts in The Cleft Palate Craniofacial Journal.
Please note that ACPA has a new abstract submission site. Abstract submitters will be prompted to log in to their ACPA account to access the submission site. Submitters who do not have an account with ACPA must create one. For assistance logging in to or creating an ACPA account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of ACPA’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, we have made an abstract submission demonstration video with subtitles in several languages. Click one of the following links to view the abstract submission demonstration with subtitles: French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish. Click here to view the demonstration without subtitles.
- Select the appropriate Abstract Submission Type
- Include the required Author and Presenter Information
- Write an abstract in accordance with the Abstract Guidelines
- Deadline: Submit your abstract(s) by September 25th at 12:00 p.m. EDT. Please note that all authors on the abstract must complete their disclosure form and biographical information by the submission deadline.
- Presenting authors are required to register for the meeting when registration opens in late December 2023/early January 2024.